You’re probably the type of person your friends and family go to with their technical problems. When things get challenging, you don’t run away from the challenge, you run towards it.
Things about you:
- Take pride in your work, even if no one else sees it
- Great work ethic
- Passion for the best ideas, even if they aren’t yours
- Willingness to disagree and voice an alternative opinion if you believe it is correct, even if the person you disagree with is more experienced than you
- Whatever-it-takes attitude, even if that means that you’ll have to get out of your comfort zone or work outside of your job description
As a Senior Software Engineer at cove, you’ll be joining our product team and have outsized influence over how our software is built and the tools we use. Your role will consist of building our software platform and delivering a great experience to our users. You’ll help us build, test, and run a robust, well-tested, and modern software platform (currently we use React/React Native on the front-end and Node on the backend).
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer working on a team, delivering code to production.
- Solid experience with React and/or React Native
- Understanding of web application architecture, engineering best practices, and computer science principles
- Comfortable reviewing and testing your team’s work and providing thoughtful feedback
- Clear communicator
- You make your team better by supporting, mentoring, and letting others shine
Nice to haves (but not required)
- Experience with Agile Software development practices
- Mobile test automation and/or mobile CI/CD experience
- Full stack experience / experience with Node.js, MongoDB
- Strong UI/UX skills