You are passionate about finding, developing, and improving products to meet today’s challenges. You obsess about a user’s experience and dig in into to user’s problems and the needs our product is solving. You are data-driven and you know how to iteratively develop and launch a SaaS product. You enjoy working collaboratively connecting with various stakeholders such as users, customer success managers, and engineers. You’re looking for your next challenge in a growing startup environment.
Things about you:
- You understand how to deliver results even when challenges arise.
- You have a passion for how technology can solve real-world problems and create a delightful experience for the end-user.
- You can zoom in on the project details but also zoom out to see the big picture/vision for our goals.
- You love working and collaborating with a diverse self-organizing team of engineers and designers in an agile Kanban/Scrum environment.
- You enjoy speaking with customers and end-users, building out multiple perspectives.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager, you will join our growing Product team owning the roadmap and delivery for key segments of our software product. You will work closely with the Product team of engineers and designers to iterate and translate our product roadmap into incremental User Stories. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding our clients and end-users by conducting research and analyzing data. Finally, we are looking for someone who can execute the task at hand and build for growth: you’ll develop best practices and systems for product management. You will report to and work closely with our Chief Technology Officer.
- Product Roadmap + Delivery Management
- Define product roadmap for segments of our software platform and drive the Product team towards delivering on key features.
- Ensure the team understands end goals by defining clear storyboards, identifying risks or roadblocks, and communicating and collaborating on changes.
- User Research + Discovery
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and how they are used by clients and end-users.
- Brainstorm new products and features by collaborating with our partnerships and customer success teams.
- Conduct user research and analyze user data to bring the voice of our customers into important decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Build for Growth:
- Build out long-term plans and systems for user research, product discovery, and product management.
- Serve as a key leader on a growing startup team and provide subject matter expertise.
- As needed, hire and manage additional team members.
- 5+ years of experience in software/technology business with at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS software product or startup environment.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams to deliver on product features and aligning with customer needs. Track record of working with greenfield products.
- Experience with agile product development methodologies and self-organizing teams.
- Passion for smart, user-friendly products and demonstrated user empathy.
- Strong communication: an ability to translate between technical requirements and product vision.
- Experience using mixpanel or other data/user analytics software is a plus.