You are looking for an exciting part-time role where you can use your customer service mindset to make a real impact. You enjoy working with people and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are looking to develop professionally while learning more about operating spaces and creating unique engaging experiences.
Things about you:
- You lead by example; you know how to ensure customers are happy and what to do if there's a problem.
- You are hard-working, organized, and understand the importance of a good process.
- You are a people person; you enjoy meeting new people and making a good first impression for our customers.
- You are creative and would be eager to think about new ways to improve or enhance the experience for our customers.
About The Role
Our mission at cove is to enable people to thrive, whether that’s at home or at work. Work and life don’t look the same as they did yesterday. That’s where we come in.
From our intimate co-working spaces or our private company HQs to our work with office buildings and residential communities, we’re changing the way people use their offices & get things done. We fully integrate powerful tech platforms, beautiful spaces & useful amenities, and excellent service.
In order to meet our ambitious plans, we need amazing people onsite to operate bright, intuitive, welcoming spaces that function smoothly and support our guests. And that’s where you come in. We’re looking for hard-working, ambitious, creative, and bold co-workers. If that sounds like you, we want to meet you!
As we look to reopen our co-working space located in Dupont Circle, we’ll need a strong team of hosts to provide customer service and support to our members. cove members are a diverse group of professionals seeking a productive and community-oriented work environment. We are looking to bring on 3-4 hosts to support our goal in delivering a great experience for our members.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual, who leads by example. We are looking for someone bright, kind, and organized to be the face of cove and make each person’s first interaction with us memorable. We are looking for someone with a strong customer service background and a readiness to handle lots of moving pieces.
- Support members with onsite needs
- Build and maintain positive relationships with members
- Take responsibility for completing daily & weekly Jolt checklists
- Completion of operational and administrative duties
- Respond to questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership
- Coordinate reservations and support events
- Support overall maintenance & upkeep so our spaces look great!
Action-oriented: Full of energy & a problem solver. Able to learn quickly and be as efficient as possible.
Extremely Reliable: Thrives on being an essential part of the team. Always communicates, always on time. Proactively takes on responsibility for making sure things run smoothly.
Communicative: Values clear and consistent communication with members, hosts, and the Experience Manager. Understands the importance of building relationships with members and hosts.
Digital Literacy: Comfortable using & teaching people to use the cove app & reservation platform. Quick to learn tech tools for scan-ins, scheduling, checklists, inventory, and more.
Organized: Can use resources effectively and keep our inventory, mail, and spatial needs in order.
Customer focus: Understands the importance of customer satisfaction and has a positive attitude when handling customer inquiries.
Priority setting: Spending time on what’s important and analyzing what needs to be done. Understanding what’s critical and executing efficiently.
This is a part-time role paid hourly. We are looking for candidates who can commit between 12-18 hours a week.
Pay rate is $15.20/hour.