We are on a mission to build software and create in-person experiences that transform the way people engage with their physical environment. We do this by partnering with real estate owners and operators to put the experience in everyone’s hands. Since 2013, our vision has always been to create great spaces, provide great service, and use technology to make everything easier. With operations in our DNA, we have built a dynamic platform to connect the physical and digital worlds —turning real estate into a consumer-driven experience that brings people to the forefront.
You are a self-starter; eager to build on your recruitment experience in a unique startup environment. You understand the importance of balancing efficiency and a human touch in a fast-paced recruiting environment. You have a deep understanding of the talent market and have experience recruiting for technical roles. You enjoy the day-to-day tasks of full-cycle recruitment and consider yourself a partner, coach, and support system for hiring managers and candidates alike.
Things about you:
- Your passion is recruitment but you understand how this fits into the bigger People Strategy for a company.
- You are a natural problem solver - taking on challenges directly and ensuring results.
- You are organized - always aware of what’s next on your list and the main priorities for the day.
- You enjoy learning new things - eager to offer your opinion on strategic decisions for the People team.
- You have an analytical mindset - using data to inform your recruitment strategy.
- You are adaptable - open to supporting other People functions and eager to contribute to the team at large.
About The Role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will join cove’s growing team to find, recruit and hire top talent to ensure we meet our ambitious goals. You’ll become the second People Operations team member reporting to our People Operations + Strategy Lead. You will own full-cycle recruiting for a variety of roles including product and technical roles - from scoping to hire. You will build upon the current recruitment strategy - developing new trainings, additional templates, and employer branding content. You will be provided opportunities to own special projects, contributing your unique expertise to our overall people strategy.
Full-cycle recruiting for our full-time roles across multiple functions including engineering, product, customer success, sales, and operations.
- Own sourcing strategies to attract diverse talent and create a supportive environment for candidates to ensure a great candidate experience for all.
- Serve as a partner to our hiring teams, at times coaching them through the structured hiring process, helping to develop interview questions, and ensuring a smooth process for all involved.
- Support and create additional systems to ensure our recruitment process runs efficiently.
- With support, create and curate employer branding content for our Careers Page, Linkedin, and other outlets.
- Partner with the People Operations and Strategy Lead on special projects related to cove's people strategy.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with at least two years in a recruitment function.
- Experience in sourcing, screening, and supporting candidates throughout the interview process. Experience working closely with hiring managers.
- Customer service mindset for supporting candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience developing and improving processes.
- Strong emotional intelligence demonstrating empathy and integrity.
- Some experience with data and analysis is preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.