You are passionate about researching, developing, and improving products to meet today’s challenges. You obsess about the user experience and enjoy exploring the user perspective and the needs our products are solving. You are data-driven and you know how to iteratively develop and launch a SaaS product and new features. You enjoy working collaboratively connecting with various stakeholders such as users, customer success managers, and engineers. You’re looking for your next challenge in a growing startup environment.
Things about you:
- You understand how to deliver results even when challenges arise.
- You have a passion for how technology can solve real-world problems and create a delightful experience for the end-user.
- You can zoom in on the project details but also zoom out to see the big picture/vision for our goals.
- You love working and collaborating with a diverse self-organizing team of engineers and designers in an agile environment.
- You enjoy speaking with customers and end-users, building out multiple perspectives.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you will join our growing Product team owning the roadmap and delivery for key segments of our software platform. You will work closely with our Product team and will collaborate with our team of engineers and designers to iterate and translate our product roadmap into incremental User Stories. Additionally, you will be responsible for working with our clients and end-users by conducting research and analyzing data. Finally, we are looking for someone who can execute the task at hand and build for growth: you’ll help develop best practices and systems for product management as we grow. .
Product Roadmap + Delivery Management
- Define product roadmap for segments of our software platform and drive the Product team towards delivering on key features.
- Ensure the team understands end goals by defining clear storyboards, identifying risks or roadblocks, and communicating and collaborating on changes.
User Research + Discovery
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and how they are used by clients and end-users.
- Conduct user research and analyze user data to bring the voice of our customers into important decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Maintain direct lines of communication with customer development partners and users
Build for Growth
- Support the build out of systems and procedures for user research, product discovery, and product management.
5+ years of experience in software/technology business with at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS software product or startup environment.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams to deliver on product features and aligning with customer needs. Track record of working with greenfield products.
- Experience with agile product development methodologies and self-organizing teams.
- Passion for smart, user-friendly products and demonstrated user empathy.
- Strong communication: an ability to translate between technical requirements and product vision.
- Experience with agile practices like Impact Mapping or User Story Mapping is a plus.
- Experience using Mixpanel or other data/user analytics software is a plus.
Details: We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states.