You are a results-driven project manager with expertise in software products and product development. You are passionate about finding, developing, and improving products to meet today’s challenges. You know how each player on the team should contribute to our goal of a great user experience. You can manage and support multiple internal and external stakeholders. You are curious by nature, eager to ask questions and dig into all potential solutions to challenge. You’re looking for your next challenge in a growing startup environment with the opportunity to flex into Product Management.
Things about you:
- You understand how to deliver results even when challenges arise.
- You have a passion for how technology can solve real-world problems and create a delightful experience for the end-user.
- You can zoom in on the project details but also zoom out to see the big picture/vision for our goals.
- You love working and collaborating with a diverse self-organizing team of engineers and designers in an agile Kanban/Scrum environment.
- You enjoy speaking with customers and end-users, building out multiple perspectives.
About the Role
As a Technical Project Manager, you will join our growing Product team, owning the roadmap and delivery of key segments of our software platform. You will work closely with the Head of Product and collaborate with our team of engineers and designers to ensure we deliver on project timelines and expectations. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that internal and external parties are aligned and informed at each stage of development.
Technical Project Management
Set out a complete project plan for delivering solutions and new products balancing internal and external expectations and timelines.
- Maintain a shared understanding of project timelines and expectations.
- Ensure the team understands objectives, risks, or roadblocks, and communicate and collaborate on changes to the project plan.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients and market fit.
- Manage key stakeholders throughout the project timeline providing proactive updates, gathering feedback, and ensuring alignment.
- At times, enable user research and user acceptance testing by maintaining connections to key stakeholders.
Go to Market Support
- Working closely with our commercial teams, plan appropriate sales enablement and training to support product launches and ensure the success of new products and features.
- At times, inform strategic decisions on product roadmap by working closely with the Head of Product and CTO.
- 5+ years of experience in project management with at least 2 years of experience in technical projects, specifically in a B2B SaaS software product or startup environment.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams to deliver results and aligning with customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate across stakeholders from c-level executives to end-users.
- Experience with agile product development methodologies and self-organizing teams.
- Passion for smart, user-friendly products and demonstrated user empathy.
- Strong communication: an ability to translate between technical requirements and product vision.
Details: We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states but not all. You may be contacted requesting additional details about your location.