You are looking to build upon your past customer success experience in a fast-paced, growing company. You understand the importance of partnering with our clients ensuring our product helps them reach their goals. You have a solutions-first mentality and are ready to jump in with a variety of stakeholders to help solve challenges and improve processes. You know what it takes to not only deliver a great experience for our clients but build a team around you that can do the same.
Things about you:
- You are a natural problem solver; taking on challenges directly and ensuring clients are happy in the end.
- You are organized and data-driven; always aware of what’s next on your list and the main priorities for the day.
- You enjoy learning new things and digging into the details on technology and software applications.
- You know that customer success is an important part of a business strategy and are ready to collaborate across teams to help us get to our goals.
- You have experience in managing people to drive client satisfaction and success.
About The Role
As our Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to build a team, develop relationships, create processes, and drive our overall strategy for client satisfaction. You’ll be responsible for working closely with a book of our clients determining their goals for the product and ensuring success in using the product. You will be responsible for guaranteeing an excellent cove experience and serving as an advocate for our customers. You will work collaboratively with other departments, sharing client feedback with the Product, Engineering, and Sales teams.
- Lead our Customer Success function and build and manage a team as cove grows.
- Serve as the point of contact, strategic partner, and advocate for our customers by identifying their goals for the product and ensuring adoption and understanding of key product features.
- Coordinate with product, onboarding and implementation to ensure our customers successfully launch our product.
- Partner cross functionally to identify additional services and product features that will support our customer network of property owners and property management teams.
- Identify and implement key customer journey milestones (Quarterly Business Reviews, Product Feature Updates, Renewal Calls) working closely with Sales and other teams.
- Provide guidance and support for our documentation and technical support team. Help maintain our knowledge base and ticketing system.
- 4-6+ years of experience in customer success or account management.
- Relevant industry experience in SaaS or real estate preferred.
- Experience building out systems or processes.
- Experience using customer success platforms such as HelpScout or Zendesk
- Able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Solution orientation and problems solving skills
- Strong verbal and business writing skills
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred but not necessary