You are an emerging sales performer and ready to handle inbound leads, set sales strategies to pursue large CRE clients, manage relationships with our channel partners and identify new partnership opportunities. You thrive on taking these relationships to the next level and being viewed as a trusted consultant for their business. You enjoy working to understand the unique business challenges of each partner and identify ways they can boost revenues and create cross selling opportunities. You can also step in to manage other key sales accounts as necessary. You are interested in being on a collaborative team and getting to work across Sales, Product, and Customer Success. You have experience helping to close clients for a SaaS platform that you are eager to build upon. You’re looking for your next challenge in a growing startup environment.
Things about you:
- You are a strategic thinker who can quickly ramp up to understand the players in the real estate industry and identify future partnership opportunities.
- You have a consultant mindset: always working to find ways to solve customer pain points and ask insightful questions that get to the core business issues.
- You have a SaaS sales background and understand how to develop major accounts and convert them to new clients and eventually champions for our business.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and approach each challenge with a growth mindset (one of our values is Learn First).
About the Role
As a Sales & Partnerships Specialist at cove, you will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to develop and maintain strong partnerships with sales channel outlets and integration partners. You will provide one on one support to our partners: sharing product roadmap updates, aligning on reseller agreements, and providing collateral and messaging for our product. You'll also join our growing Sales team and support with improving our sales processes as well as helping to qualify incoming opportunities.
- Manage a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, emails and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Simultaneously pursue new inbound sales leads to play a role in developing our next major clients
- Collaborate with senior management and other sales and marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Minimum of 2 years direct sales experience in the technology industry
- Track record of success overachieving on revenue and profitability targets
- Possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Can manage a complex sales cycle from discovery to closing.
- Experience structuring complex partnerships and navigating difficult contract negotiations
- Experience in positioning and selling technology products to new customers and new market segments.
- Proven track record of understanding a product’s market, industry trends and embedding yourself into a new industry or experience in the PropTech space.
- Ability to inspire and engage C-level executives, both internally and externally
- Develop new ideas, build a business case, and pitch it to relevant partners
- A self-starter excited to work in a new environment and contribute to building new processes as we grow.
What we offer
cove is a remote-first growing software startup providing a unique solution within the real estate industry. We encourage our team to Bring You Everyday and have developed a Learn First mentality across our teams. We move quickly and know that sometimes 85% is Perfection. From our days of operating neighborhood co-working spaces, we strive to Be a Great Neighbor to both our community, clients and fellow teammates. We offer our team members:
- Competitive compensation package including share options.
- Flexible work schedule ensuring work fits into your life and not the other way around
- Monthly perk packs and bi-weekly Town Halls to help your team stay connected
- Macbook Pro computer and home office stipend to support your personal productivity.
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day.
Details: We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states.