We usually respond within three days
We are on a mission to build software and create in-person experiences that transform the way people engage with their physical environment. We do this by partnering with real estate owners and operators to put the experience in everyone’s hands. Since 2013, our vision has always been to create great spaces, provide great service, and use technology to make everything easier. With operations in our DNA, we have built a dynamic platform to connect the physical and digital worlds —turning real estate into a consumer-driven experience that brings people to the forefront.
A people person to the core, you enjoy working closely with prospective clients to build trust, understand their needs and effectively communicate solutions. You’re experienced at managing multiple sales processes at the same time through various stages to get deals across the finish line, while keeping the broader sales organization informed.
Things about you:
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to multitask efficiently. Always aware of what’s next on your list and the main priorities for the day.
- You enjoy working with prospects to develop a value proposition specific to the client’s needs and business goals.
- Manage an existing pipeline of potential accounts and be the main point of contact.
- You’re ready to be a subject matter expert on the product and learn industry practices.
We're looking for an outgoing, highly motivated self-starter to join our growing Sales team as an Account Executive. You'll play an integral part of the sales team and be the dedicated sales person for a large set of deals in our pipeline. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to improve and innovate on our sales process. Lastly, you will from time to time assist with some strategic deal sourcing.
- 3+ years of sales experience in software/technology business.
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales required.
- Experience in PropTech or Commercial Real Estate required.
- Past experience in a startup environment, preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota and metrics.
- Ability to understand cove’s product and build great relationships with potential clients and portfolios.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter excited to work in a new environment and contribute to building new processes as we grow.
- Experience with HubSpot or another CRM.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must currently live within the U.S.
What we offer
cove is a remote-first growing software startup providing a unique solution on the real estate market. We encourage our team to Bring You Everyday and have developed a Learn First mentality across our teams. We move quickly and know that sometimes 85% is Perfection. From our days of operating neighborhood co-working spaces, we strive to Be a Great Neighbor to our community, clients, and fellow teammates.
- Flexible work schedule ensuring work fits into your life and not the other way around
- Bi-weekly Town Halls, virtual company events, and an annual retreat to help your team stay connected
- Macbook and home office stipend to support your personal productivity.
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day.
- Account Executive
- United States (remote)
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
United States (remote)
Loading application form
Already working at cove?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.